Monday, July 19, 2010

Da Daily 7/19/2010

Today, I switch hats (and there are many) to graphic artist. Maybe I'll post some jpeg's of my work later for a critique. The beach was a trip yesterday. I watched the waves slightly chop up after the yesterday's EQ. I also chopped up brainwaves with my cuz Aaron as he explained 'absolutes' to me. Having an accessible human database of good information that does BMX freestyle on the regular is quite a treat for a moke like me. As I was reflecting on what he was talking about, I thought of how we humans are almost omnipotent, being that we have the ability to access good information at any time (goggle it). Back in the hey day, access to good information was key to monster monopolies and such. It was the key and continues to be the key to great power. Now, shifting through it all is key because of the quantity available. Knowledge Applied = Power. Well, on to Da Daily...

What Recovery?
US home builder slump worsens and takes stocks downward. BTW, contact me if you need someone to buy your house fast!

Obama to GOP: Restore unemployment benefits now! On another note... because it's 5:30am and the coffee didn't kick in yet, I like the site this article came from. Funny name... the 'Chron'. Round here and other parts of Kaneohe/Kahaluu/Tweakerville, I've been seeing a lot of 'chrons' lately because of unemployment.

Bankster Action
If you don't have precious metals (especially silver) yet, you might wanna read this. Supply and demand... go figure.

If you know where to look, your probably already setting up shop to contract services to bankrupt or going-to-be bankrupt states. If you have any wonderful ideas, hit me up. I'm always open to a JV or two.

Wonka Got Nuthin' On You
Yesterday, somebody bought 241,000 tonnes of cocoa beans, the largest single cocoa trade in 14 years. Wonder why? I do know someone personally that has a BIG stash growing on another island in Polynesia. The magic might have just begun...

Party Time
Tea party news. It seems like starting a tea party is all the craze nowadays.

Shutty D
US allows oil well to remain shut during seepage.

National Guard is set to arrive on Arizona's border, August 1st, helping to curb the flow of illegal immigrants and narcotics to the US.

The Inevitable
Rising tensions between the two. This is how Iran sees it. This is how Israel sees it.

Top Secret Flaws
Our hidden world as top secret America is growing beyond our control. The immense scale of the US intelligence network created after the attacks of September 11, 2001 has been revealed, raising concerns that it is too big to effectively combat international terrorism.

Candid Critter
Caught on camera for the first time...

"Sightings of the Horton Plains slender loris -- a small nocturnal primate with extremely thin arms and legs and huge round eyes -- are so rare that the creature has only been seen four times since 1937."

Awesomeness for a Monday. I really love nature and all it's wonders. Wucking Fonderful!!!

Stay Strong and Aloha Always!

Grindman