Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Da Daily 7/14/2010

Howzit everyone. Were Leeward bound today to search for expansion areas for our business. At the house, Yuri and his wife is doing an excellent job on our sustainable garden. I'll post pics soon. Check them out online for all your sustainable/green needs. I'm not going to post any financial/stock news today since I'm late on the post but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere if you need it. Here's the daily...

BP in Limbo
BP is unsure if capping plan will go ahead.

India's inflation accelerated in June, increasing pressure on the central bank to raise interest rates for a second time this month. BTW, if your looking for growth, I hear Singapore is forecasting 15% for their economy.

Big Boy Action
Bailed out small banks face takeover risk... but then again, wasn't that the plan?

Worldly Pressures
Howz Dem Sinkholes? Were we just oblivious to the fact that so many pop up everyday or is it increasing on the daily? I dunno?
Talk about pressure changes... this one tried to take on a car in St. Louis and this one took the whole car and wants a condo while it's at it.

Bloodsuckers Giving Back
You know what's crazy? I fricken hate mosquito's, with a passion. I seeks out and destroys them, every chance I get. Which reminds me... them mofo's are getting out of control in Florida, as more than 1,000 are exposed to Dengue Fever. Punk a$$ mosquito's... speaking of punks

ObamaCare's
It's really on. Feds publish final eHealth 'Meaningful Use' rules

Lucky Your Alive
This week, I was chatting with a friend about luck. We were talking about some of our beliefs on the subject. When I was younger, I would argue that all luck could be made by an intense desire met with persistent action toward attaining a goal. As I grew older (and hopefully wiser), I learned that my previous thoughts on it were true, but also that some luck was pure coincidental. Take for instance, the businessman born in America or the businessman born in Zimbabwe. One is already born into a more 'lucky'  environment than the other... wouldn't you agree? Some people just have a ton of luck. Here's a lady that won the lotto 4... yes, 4 times! To win the lotto once is luck, but to win the lotto 4 times? Isn't she the 'luckiest' of all the lucky lotto winners? I'd say. So ask yourself, if we are born with a certain degree of luck, how can we exploit it? I believe there is and will only be one of you, ever. That alone is luck... being one of a kind. I believe that whatever it is that you 'feel' compelled to do in life at any time, you should just do. Luck will be on your side. Don't fear it. Fear prevents us form exhausting our inborn luck. Inborn luck is part of our destiny. Yeah, all this luck talk is a little deep but it's from my hot ("heart" strongly expressed in the beautiful Pidgin' language).

Stay Strong and Aloha Always

Grindman

Oh yeah, hit me up if you like: imagrindman@yahoo.com