Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 Cent Saturday... Get Some!

Today is a beautiful Saturday. It's also the Sabbath so I won't get into all the work stuff. Yup, this is the day I rest and eat ice cream. I figured I'd at least drop a special note for Hoi Polloi.

Some major revolutions are underway. Greece, yeah we know. What about Thailand, where they took it to live fire level, or Russia, or the follow up on India, or Xinjiang, where limiting access to Grindman.com makes for some ugliness... OK, it's a joke, but you get where I'm going with this. Hoi Polloi took cracks and is returning the favor worldwide.

If we had more of these guys, our future might look brighter or least more Honest & Refreshing. Take a peek!

Bank of England says U.S. faces the same problems as Greece. Although that's the buzz, I'm pretty sure the Euro will collapse before the dollar sees it's elevator down. OK, I know I said I wouldn't get into any work stuff but I'll hint you on something... which takes me back to a quote in Napoleon Hill's, "Think and Grow Rich". It kinda goes like this; With each and every adversity comes the seed of an equal or greater benefit. In other words, you could also say, when things go down, other things go up.

I was chatting with my man Stilez last night, and he reminded me of a quote, "The Meek shall inherit the Earth". He reminded me of what "Meek" meant. This statement has a lot of bearing on me since 'I Holds It Down For Hoi Polloi'. If you can maintain your financial intelligence through all of this global hooplah, you can profit handsomely, for the Meek will most likely end up buying the Earth at this rate.

Now, on to other news in my 2 cent report...

Yep, their out there. We are not alone. Alien's communicating with us? Although it's been downplayed as a glitch, Stephen Hawking has some knowledge to drop on us all about our space neighbors. Trust... when were ready, they'll be.

Good 'Ol Bill Gates is going head on with Mama Nature. Could this be Microsoft's next big thing? Who knows, this could be Genius or Insanity. I was taught the thin line between both is thinning. All I gotta say is Mama Nature had about enough of us, which leads me to the Big Kahuna...



This interesting comparison should clear things up. Then again, what happens if they can't stop it?

I will be taking it easy for the rest of the day... maybe catch a Princess Kaiulani movie or something. They wanted to name it the Barbarian Princess, imagine that? The review is here.

Well, Stay Strong and Aloha Always,

Grindman